Monday, February 06, 2006

RED SHIRT AND RED LOOK

I'm included in an amazing and oh so funny graphic by Pris - look for the red shirt and smokin' head! Thanks Pris . . . go here to see for yourself.

~~~~~~~

A poem of mine titled "Red Look" is going up on the NC Poet Laureate web site on Friday along side a poem by Laurie Capps. Chris Vierck will also be appearing this week and I'm honored to be included with these fellow members of Bare Rock Poets, as well as other great NC poets.

It's official - I'm a North Carolinian now!

2 Comments:

Blogger J.B. Rowell said...

Thanks Michael! :) My pixie dust would instantly clean the house - poof.

7:13 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Michelle M. Buchanan said...

Congrats JB, I totally missed this post somehow. That's GREAT!

8:01 AM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home