Monday, December 18, 2006

SUDDENLY

Listening to Billy Collins read his poem Tension on NPR made me laugh out loud. He's one of those poets who I say I don't care so much for, but when I hear him read (more like perform) his poetry, it works. Laughing out loud is a rare commodity these days - who has time? Holidays pick up the speed of life exponentially - it's dizzying.

Two more days of school before Winter Break, then I can schedule regular times to laugh.

Here is the photo for our holiday card currently en route to friends and family around the country:

PEACE ON EARTH

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Suddenly, 'tis the season ' and all that. Hope you're feeling well, and ya'll have a wonderful holiday!!

7:57 AM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger J.B. Rowell said...

Hi Pat - suddenly, it's winter break, I'm off until 2007! I'm feeling pretty good, considering I'm carrying a basketball around my middle. Enjoy the season.
Julia

6:27 PM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home