Thursday, November 30, 2006

E-MAIL FROM MY HUSBAND

Little Man Growing Up

"Today when I was dropping off Liam I asked him about walking in to school by himself, suggesting that maybe we try this next week. Liam actually said he wanted to do that today! So, since we were already parked I got him out and walked him across the driveway to the door and said goodbye. While he wasn't looking I followed him in and watched as he went into the classroom all by himself, put his lunch in the box and hung up his jacket and backpack. I will admit is was liberating and heart-breaking at the same time."


























The photos show Liam as a baby and then just last week sitting on Santa's lap. He has never dared get near Santa in the past without screaming. This year, his sister asked him to go up with her because she was scared and Liam said, "No, I do it myself."

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat Paulk said...

If that doesn't warm your heart nothing will. Needed a little heart warmer tonight. Thanks!!

7:07 PM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all goes much too quickly! Love to you, Liam Hairy Melon and Craigo. ATJ

6:39 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger J.B. Rowell said...

Thanks Pat - it's a bit heart breaking for me, but glad it is a warmer for you!

Hi ATJ - what they say about how quickly it goes is too true - except it takes leaps in time. Hi to you all - are you getting snow?

9:26 AM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home