Wednesday, June 07, 2006

WOOPS

Yesterday, I posted a photo of my sweet boy before catching wind of the movie-fueled, media hysteria over the date. Note to self: do not post photos of young son on 6/6/6. Never mind the fact that there is a 2 and a 0 and another 0 in the date. People may think it is a sign, or worse, and OMEN!

Then I read about all these mothers who are actually scheduling the birth of their children around the date. That's some serious marketing of our fears.

By the end of the day, when I was tucking Liam in I actually let it get to me. While he was doing his usual tired babble and talking about some silly yet dark things, I began to panic. Could it be that my halo-haired son is really . . . ?

Fortunately, another blogger's boy already holds the title of anti-christ, so I have nothing to worry about.

3 Comments:

Blogger J.B. Rowell said...

Thanks Michael - it seems that we're dreaming up bad luck numbers!

10:06 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger J.B. Rowell said...

What kind of day did your mom have? ;)

Happy Anniversary!

12:23 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

what surprised me is that the article said only 30% of the births are natural. yikes.

11:05 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home